Family Privacy and Cookie Notice
Radio Musika is fully committed to protecting the privacy of all listeners and in particular children. We are committed to ensuring that we provide wholesome content for all age groups, that is free of profanity, and any sexualized lyrics.
Musika to this end does not collect any sensitive information from its listeners, Musika only communicates with listeners who sign up for our chatroom. Listeners are only asked for email and name, which must be verified.
Musika does not share any emails and names of our listeners with 3rd parties.
Radio Musika. (“Radio Musika”, “we”, “us”, or “our”) is committed to maintaining your confidence and trust as it relates to the privacy of families, including children who listen to music via our platform. Please read below to learn how we collect, protect, and use information collected via our platform.
QUICK GUIDE TO CONTENTS
- INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- SOURCES FROM WHICH WE COLLECT INFORMATION
- SHARING OF INFORMATION
- YOUR CHOICES ABOUT HOW WE TREAT YOUR
- YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
- SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
- OTHER SITES
- UNITED STATES ONLY
- CONTACT US
We do not knowingly collect, use or disclose personal information from a child under the age of 13 (a “Child”). If we determine that a user is a Child, we will not use or maintain the Child’s personal information without the parent/guardian’s consent. If we become aware that we have unknowingly collected personal information from a Child, we will make reasonable efforts to delete such information from our records; we will retain that personal information only to ensure the safety of the Child, protect the security or integrity of the Platforms, take precautions against liability, respond to judicial process, and as required by law.
1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We (and our service providers) may collect the following personal information:
- Contact Information. We collect your email address and other contact information (such as phone number) if you reach out to us.
- Location Information. The Platforms may collect general location information, tantamount to collecting an IP address. We do not collect any other information.
- Browser, Usage, and Device Information. Whenever you visit or interact with the Platforms, we, as well as our service providers, may use a variety of technologies that automatically or passively collect information about how the Platforms are accessed and used. This information may include browser type, device type, operating system, application version, the page served, the time, the preceding page views, and your use of features or applications on the Platforms, such as song history, interaction with friends and group activities.
App Functionality in relation to families and Children
Our App is strictly a music playing app, and no other function. To that extent we keep our music clean and do not play any music with explicit lyrics, to accommodate any families that might be listening. If you do hear any music on our station that is of concern, please do not hesitate to contact us. Our DJ’s can be contacted during live shows via our live chat which allows you to communicate with the DJ on air to request music or pass on feedback
App Users Interaction
Users on our App can only interact via our live chat portal which is moderated by the live DJ and our support team. One would need to enter their name and verify their email to use the live chat. The live chat does not allow for users to exchange information, only to chat with the DJ.
We do not share Information
We do not share information with 3rd party, we only collect emails to allow access to the live chat during live programs. We do not share any contact or physical addresses of our listeners as our App does not have the capability.
Radio Musika does not display Ads on our platforms, we only run audio Public Service Announcements to promote safety and wellness in the age of the pandemic. Our audio commercial addresses the following
2. HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We use the personal (email and name only) information we collect for a variety of business purposes, such as:
- to respond to your questions and requests.
- to conduct Platform analytics and operations.
- to improve the Platforms.
- to comply with license obligations.
- to provide support for the internal operations of the Platforms.
- to maintain or analyze the Platform’s functioning.
- to perform network communications.
- to authenticate users.
- to protect the security or integrity of the use or Platforms.
- to ensure legal or regulatory compliance.
- to verify your identity in relation to requests made in relation
- to your personal information.
3. SOURCES FROM WHICH WE COLLECT INFORMATION
We only collect information for the purposes of being able to send notifications on shows and schedule changes to our listeners, in addition to our chatroom which allows listeners to interact with the live DJ
- Directly from you: You may provide information to us when you email or contact us.
- Automatically from your devices: We may use a variety of tracking tools and technologies that automatically or passively collect information any time you visit or interact with the Platforms. The technologies used on the Platforms include but are not limited to cookies (data files placed on a device when it is used to visit the Platforms), mobile analytics software and pixel tags (transparent graphic image, sometimes called a web beacon or tracking beacon, placed on a web page or in an email, which indicates that a page or email has been viewed).
4. INFORMATION SHARING
We may share personal information in the following circumstances:
We do not share information with 3rd parties
- Legal compliance: We may share personal information to comply with a legal obligation, when we believe in good faith that the law requires it, at the request of governmental authorities investigating, to verify or enforce our agreements and policies, to respond to an emergency, or otherwise to protect the rights, property, safety, or security of other parties, visitors to our Platforms, or the public.
- Other disclosures: We may share information for other reasons we may describe to you from time to time as permitted by law.
5. YOUR CHOICES ABOUT HOW WE TREAT YOUR INFORMATION
We do not send out marketing emails to our listeners. Please note that if you opt out of receiving promotional communications, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as those about your account or our ongoing business relations.
You can control cookies on our websites. To learn how you can reject or delete cookies from us or other companies, please refer to your browser’s help menu. You can also learn more about cookies by visiting https://www.allaboutcookies.org which includes additional useful information on cookies and how to block cookies using different types of browsers. Deleting or rejecting browser cookies does not necessarily affect third-party flash cookies used in connection with our Platform. To delete or disable flash cookies, please visit https://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager.html. If you disable or opt out of receiving cookies, please be aware that some features and services on our Platform may not work properly because we may not be able to recognize and associate you with your account(s). In addition, the offers we provide when you visit us may not be as relevant to you or tailored to your interests.
Do Not Track: Some browsers have a “Do Not Track” feature that lets you tell websites that you do not want to have your online activities tracked. These features are not yet uniform, and our systems are not configured to recognize Do Not Track headers or signals from some or all browsers.
6. YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
If you reside in California, you have the right to make the following requests with respect to your personal information:
- Access: You have the right to request that we disclose to you the following: (i) the categories of personal information that we have collected about you; (ii) the categories of sources from which we have collected personal information about you; (iii) the business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling your personal information; (iv) the categories of personal information that we have sold about you and the categories of outside parties to whom the personal information was sold; (v) the categories of personal information that we have disclosed about you for our business purposes and the categories of suppliers to whom the personal information was disclosed; and (vi) the specific pieces of personal information that we have collected about you.
- Deletion: You can request that we delete the personal information that we maintain about you, subject to certain exceptions.
- Right to be Free from Discrimination: You have the right not to be discriminated against for exercising these rights.
We may deny certain requests, or fulfill a request only in part, based on our legal rights and obligations. For example, we may retain personal information as permitted by law, such as for tax or other record keeping purposes, to maintain an active account, and to process transactions and facilitate customer requests. We will take reasonable steps to verify your identity prior to responding to your requests. The verification steps will vary depending on the sensitivity of the personal information and whether you have an account with us. You may designate an authorized agent to make a request on your behalf. When submitting the request, please ensure the authorized agent identifies himself/herself/itself as an authorized agent.
We also want California residents to know the following:
- We disclose each of the above categories of personal information to our service providers, business and advertising partners, advertising networks, and data analytics vendors.
7. SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
We take information security seriously; however, no electronic data transmission or storage of information can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Please note that we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, and you use the Platforms and provide us with your information at your own risk.
8. OTHER SITES
Our Platform does not contain links to other sites that we do not own or operate. We strictly do not allow 3rd party links.
9. UNITED STATES ONLY
The Platforms are governed by and operated in, and in accordance with the laws of, the United States, and are intended for the enjoyment of residents of the United States. Radio Musika makes no representation that the Platforms are governed by or operated in accordance with the laws of any other nation. If you are in the European Union, Canada or elsewhere outside of the United States, please be aware that information we collect may be transferred to and processed in the United States. By using the Platforms, or providing us with any information, you (a) acknowledge that the Platforms are subject to the laws of the United States, (b) consent to the collection, processing, maintenance and transfer of such information in and to the United States and other applicable territories in which the privacy laws may not be as comprehensive as or equivalent to those in the country where you reside and/or are a citizen, and (c) waive any claims that may arise under those laws.
11. CONTACT US
Attn: Radio Musika Digital Customer Service
Re: Radio Musika Privacy Statement
1901 141st pl SW,
Lynnwood WA 98087